Otable may revise these Terms at any time. Your continued usage of Otable Services will mean you accept those changes, and you agree to comply with all applicable laws and regulations. The materials provided on the Otable Services are protected by law, including, but not limited to, New Zealand copyright laws and international treaties.
Otable respects your privacy and is very sensitive to your concerns about how we may use your information. We will use and store your collected information in an effort to improve your shopping experience, as well as communicate with you about our products, services and promotions. We are not selling or sharing your information to other business. Under the Privacy Act 1993, you may access and correct your information at any time. Our website address is www.otable.co.nz and we serve to improve customer’s life satisfaction and convenience.
If you use the Otable Services, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer. You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. Otable reserves the right to refuse service, terminate accounts or memberships, remove or edit content, or cancel orders or shipments in its sole discretion.
You can easily correct your account name, the account holder name and contact number at any time by signing in to your account on the website. Alternatively, please contact us via our Customer Support page or at any of the following rights:
- Access: You are entitled at any time to obtain information about your personal information that we store, in accordance with applicable law .
- Rectification: You may request that we rectify any of your personal information that is incomplete or incorrect.
- Deletion: You may request that we delete your account.
- Restrictions of Processing: You may ask us to cease processing of your personal information for example if you have objected to the processing and the existence of legitimate grounds is still under consideration.
- Objection: You may object, at any time, to your personal information being processed for direct marketing purposes.
- Right to Revoke Consent: You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of our processing based on such consent before it was withdrawn.
To protect your privacy and security, we will verify your identity before responding to such request, and your request will be answered within a reasonable timeframe. We may not be able to allow you to access certain personal information in some cases e.g. if your personal information is connected with personal information of other persons, or for legal reasons. In such cases, we will provide you with an explanation why you cannot obtain this information. We may also deny your request for deletion or rectification of your personal information due to statutory provisions, especially those affecting our accounting processes, processing of claims, for fraud detection or prevention purposes, and mandatory data retention, which may prohibit deletion or anonymization.